Sunday, September 25, 2011

Recharge with the General R.S. Meeting

I look forward to each year when I can be recharged at the General Relief Society Meeting.  If you were unable to attend last night's meeting you can view it or read it online here.  As a mom I need a spiritual uplift and encouragement, and this did it for me last night.  Pres. Uchtdorf encouraged us to remember that we as individuals are not forgotten by the Lord.  He loves each of us and is aware of our needs.  The other thing I really got out of his talk is to remember to see the beauty of now.  Don't be so focused on getting the "golden ticket" of life and not enjoy the chocolate that is before us.  I'm so grateful for his words of encouragement and love.  I hope you take the time to study these words because they can help you be a better mother, wife, and sister.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a great speaker. I love it when they make lists. I'm a list kinda person :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!