Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Free At-home Preschool Program

Free Preschool in Utah



Do you have a child who will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall of 2014?  Listen up!
The Upstart Program is now recruiting for preschool students for the next year.  Upstart is a Utah state-funded, computer-based preschool program that will prepare your four-year-old for kindergarten with a fun start in reading, math, and science in just 15 minutes a day.
The program is Free and it provides COMPLETE lessons in beginning reading, math, and science.
Your child will love the Easy-to-use books, songs, and activities.
The quality of the program is topnotch.
There is limited openings so Go Online or Call Now (1-800-669-4533)to register for your child who will be starting Kindergarten in Fall 2014.
You may also qualify for the use of a free computer and internet service.
I have had two children do this preschool program and have loved it.  I'm planning on buying the software so I can continue using it with my children and my preschool students.  I do believe that it will academically prepare your child for kindergarten but the social aspect and listening to another adult in a class room setting is just as essential as the academic part.  So if you can I would do both, the upstart program and preschool.

My other posts about Upstart Program for more information (I must really like this program!):
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!