Friday, February 24, 2012

Best Play-dough Recipe

Play-dough

This is best play-dough recipe I have ever tried.  Thanks to Rebecca, my daughters flute teacher for the recipe.  I made some dough up three weeks ago and put it in Tupperware containers and the girls got it out yesterday to play with and it's still soft and workable.  It beats running to the store for the store made and paying three times as much!
My kids love to pretend their making cookies with the dough, so we get out the rolling pins, cookie cutters, and pans and roll out some cookies.  It's great for their eye hand coordination.  Especially if you get some scissors out and have them practice cutting the dough!

Homemade Playdough
4 Cups Flour
2 TB Cream of Tartar
3/4 Cup Salt
3 Cup Boiling Water
2 TB Oil
Combine Dry Ingredients.  Mix well.  Combine Oil and Water.  Add to Dry ingredients.  Mix

This recipe is also found in the recipe tabs of this blog.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments!